Akron is currently looking for a skilled Junior Civil Engineer to begin working out of our Fort McMurray, AB Office. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the applicant will be supporting engineering, safety compliance, administration, project coordination, accounting, and business development in a quality, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Adhere to Akron’s Policy & Procedures Manual,
- Participate in field engineering activities,
- Complete performance monitoring for ongoing operations,
- Maintain project schedules, preparation of “as built” drawings as required, coordination with subcontractors and 3rd party inspection services, and monitoring and tracking of subcontractor’s scopes, and prepare and perform engineering tasks,
- Perform project management duties, and perform other duties as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering, or related field,
- Good communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, MS Word and Excel skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
This description is not a comprehensive listing of the responsibilities required of the employee. Duties may be assigned or changed at any time.
Interested In Working On A Project?
8123 Fraser Avenue
AB T9H 1W5
P: (780) 750-9950
P.O. Box 368,
AB T0A 3A0
P: (587) 576-5144
109-6180 Cooney Rd,
BC V6Y 0H2
P: (604) 700-1911